Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Be Still...

Again, we get a huge snowstorm that forces us to stop. To stop running around, to stop working, to stop doing errands, to stop going places. I think it's God's way of telling us to "Be still". For some, it's annoying but for some of us it's a reminder of peace.
Although this weather frightens me because some people need to be out in it, I pray that I will be able to find peace in this time of being home with my family. This morning as I sat with Nate and talked and watched Noah attempting to crawl, I realized that I am more blessed than ever! To have an amazing husband, a beautiful son, and a Savior that cares for me, - there is nothing more that my heart could desire. Today I count my blessings in the stillness of our world and encourage you to do the same! Happy Snow Day to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment