Christmas thoughts for my children..... This has been my favorite Christmas so far! Watching the joy in your faces and your ability to shine God's love is amazing. You sacrificed in a special way this year and I'm so proud of you!
I've had Christmases where I received very few gifts, ones where I've received plenty, ones where I pleaded to God to spare Uncle Darryl's life while in the emergency room, ones where I've sang sweet Christmas hymns to my rocking babies, ones where I'd seen people give freely out of poverty, ones where Bubbe has scraped together enough money and time to host anyone in the neighborhood who needed a warm and loving home environment for Christmas, ones in new places, and ones at home, ones where I felt out of place and others where I felt unconditional love, ones where I've been humbled, and ones where I've been selfish, ones where I have chased down a Christmas tree that my dad ran over, and others where our tree constantly fell over! But what doesn't change is God's amazing grace. No matter what my current feelings or circumstances He would have come to save us all and he knew my heart before He breathed me into this world. I'm so overwhelmed this Christmas by His grace and redemption. I'm so thankful and tearful this evening at I watched you spend time reading with my brother, cuddle with my mom, and snuggle deep in your daddy's arms. Life is so precious and I am so thankful you for and for our beautiful family. May God walk with you during each of your Christmases whether they be years of plenty or those that are lean. He is always faithful sweet, children. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment